Cancellation and Other Policies
- Monthly package payments must be made in advance.
- Monthly invoices should be settled by the 5th of each month.
- Training sessions are one hour long.
- Training sessions require a fee and that you register for the class.
- Sessions are nonrefundable unless done at least 24 hours before the session. If a cancellation is received at least 24 hours before the class the credit will be returned.
- Be punctual. Sessions will start on time as long as at least 1 member of the group is present. If the entire group is late the session will only last until the end of the hour that the session was scheduled for. Trainers will only wait 15 minutes for the group. Any tardiness of the entire group of more than 15 minutes will result in the loss of that session for the group.
- Please devote your full attention to your session. Cell phones and other devices are not permitted during training.
- As long as a scheduled session takes place it will count as a completed session for the entire group. Any group member that doesn’t participate will lose that session. All the members in a small group will always be on the same number session whether all have participated or not.
- We do not provide child care in our studio and, due to limited space and liability, we do not allow children in the studio.
- If a session is cancelled due to unavailability from our end, a credit will be returned to your account.
- No replacement sessions are offered to replace sessions cancelled due to public holidays.
© Copyright Lemon Fitness