Benefits of small group training.
Trends come and go in our industry, but one recent trend that has some staying power is Small Group Training!! training.
What exactly is small group training? Let’s define it in context of other types of training.
Traditional personal training: one trainer working with one client
Semi-private training: one trainer working with two or three clients
Small group training: one trainer instructing a group of four to 10 clients.
Obviously, the number of clients in a small group can be larger, but when the number is too large, it’s more difficult to give proper attention to the participants.
Which would you rather do: Work with one client for €30/session? Or, run a small group program for six people who each pay€8 for the same amount of time?
Offering small group training allows a personal trainer to work with more people at once and drop his or her price point to make fitness instruction more affordable. Small group training has provided a cost-effective way for people to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional during the recent economic turbulence.
Another reason small group training has become popular is due to the benefits of working in a group. When people start exercising in a group, they establish relationships and make friends with other people in the group — helping them become regular participants in group activities.
There are some very good reasons why SGT is becoming so popular. Check out our list for why SGT is so hot!
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
- Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all the participants.
- More affordable – While private training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that SGT fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
- Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will definitely push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
- Fun – Yes, fun. This isn’t a typo! When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way!
- Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
So, whether you are interested in toning your core, your arms or trying something new, our tailored training could be just what you are looking for to help you reach your goals!
© Copyright Lemon Fitness